Senet to Showcase Global LoRaWAN Network Connectivity Enablement Platforms at Mobile World Congress Americas 2018
Partnerships Highlight Connectivity Support for Massive-Scale IoT Deployments Across Markets
Los Angeles, CA and Portsmouth, NH – (August 22, 2018) – Senet, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based software and services platforms to enable global connectivity and network build-out for the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced that it is attending Mobile World Congress Americas 2018, held on September 12 – 14, 2018 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Senet will be partnering with several event sponsors and exhibitors to demonstrate applications running on its global LoRaWAN network. Members of the company’s senior leadership team will be on hand to discuss:
- How Senet supports large-scale solution deployments in utilities, municipalities, industrial/enterprise IoT and other areas through the company’s LoRa-based Network-as-a-Service and Low Power Wide Area Virtual Network (LVN™).
- How domestic and international network operators can rapidly deploy and commercialize low cost, secure LoRaWAN connectivity using Senet’s cloud-based Managed Network Services for IoT (MNSi™) platform and RAN Services.
- How System Integrators and Communication Service Providers (CSPs) can achieve faster time-to-market with application enablement services for Asset Tracking, built on top of Senet’s LoRaWAN Core Network Services.
In addition, Senet executives will also be available to discuss the following recent achievements:
- Enhancements to its LoRaWAN connectivity platforms resulting in expanded coverage to more than 80 countries (see map), and simplified deployment, management and monetization of Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWANs) and applications.
- A new partnership with global electronics components distributor Digi-Key Electronics, enabling Digi-Key to offer both Senet’s LoRaWAN developer tools and Network-as-a-Service connectivity via a single online resource.
- The company’s recent IoT Evolution Magazine Product of the Year Award recognition, for its LVN—an incentive-based ‘Connectivity Marketplace’ where CSPs, IoT infrastructure providers, solution providers and system integrators partner with Senet to deploy low-cost LoRaWAN gateways and immediately benefit from revenue-share models based on their contribution to the network buildout.
Media and Analyst Briefings
To schedule a briefing with Senet, please contact Senet’s PR team at 603-821-0809 or email@example.com.
For business-related meetings, please contact Ken Lynch at 617-877-5393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Senet, Inc.
A Founding and Contributing Member of the LoRa Alliance, Senet is the leader in global Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity used to instrument the physical world and enable businesses to revolutionize their operations. With core values centered around changing the world for the better, Senet is committed to promoting IoT Network and Network Management innovation, and supports an open partner ecosystem to ensure that IoT realizes its full potential of delivering economic, environmental, and social improvements. Senet is dedicated to supporting the LoRaWAN protocol as the open global standard for secure, carrier-grade Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) connectivity for IoT solutions across all industries. For additional information, visit www.senetco.com.