Senet Executives On-hand at CES to Discuss Global LoRaWAN Network Connectivity and IoT Enablement Platforms
Portsmouth, NH – (December 18, 2018) – Senet, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based software and services platforms to enable global connectivity and network build-out for the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced that it is attending CES 2019, held on January 8-11, 2019 in Las Vegas. Members of the company’s senior leadership team will be on hand to discuss and demonstrate:
- How Senet’s incentive-based Low Power Wide Area Virtual Network (LVN™) facilitates the rapid expansion of LoRaWAN networks and is driving change in traditional IoT network architectures.
- How utilities, municipalities, industrial/enterprise organizations and other customers are driving business process improvement, cost savings and enhanced customer satisfaction with application enabled by the company’s LoRa-based Network-as-a-Service.
- How domestic and international network operators can rapidly deploy and commercialize low cost, secure LoRaWAN connectivity using Senet’s cloud-based Managed Network Services for IoT (MNSi™) platform and RAN Services.
- How System Integrators and Communication Service Providers (CSPs) can achieve faster time-to-market with application enablement services for Asset Tracking, built on top of Senet’s LoRaWAN Core Network Services.
- New features added to its LoRaWAN connectivity platforms, including mid-year enhancements providing expanded coverage to more than 80 countries (see coverage map), as well as simplified deployment, management and monetization of Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWANs) and applications.
Media and Analyst Briefings: To schedule a briefing with Senet, please contact Senet’s PR team at 603-821-0809 or email@example.com.
For business-related meetings, please contact Ken Lynch at 617-877-5393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Senet, Inc.
A Founding and Contributing Member of the LoRa Alliance, Senet is the leader in global Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity used to instrument the physical world and enable businesses to revolutionize their operations. With core values centered around changing the world for the better, Senet is committed to promoting IoT Network and Network Management innovation and supports an open partner ecosystem to ensure that IoT realizes its full potential of delivering economic, environmental, and social improvements. Senet is dedicated to supporting the LoRaWAN protocol as the open global standard for secure, carrier-grade Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) connectivity for IoT solutions across all industries. For additional information, visit www.senetco.com.
# # #